All homes sold out! MA Sis development coming soon, less than 100m away.
The MA Dotze property development in the residential area of Son Ramonell (Marratxí) consists of twelve two-storey semi-detached houses with a stylish, contemporary design. The ground floor has an entrance porch, an entrance hall, a toilet, a living-dining room, a kitchen and a laundry porch with shutters. On the first floor, we find a hallway, three bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en suite) and an uncovered patio that ventilates and illuminates part of the rooms.
Each of the twelve MA Dotze units has its terrace and garden area, plus a communal area with two private parking spaces under a pergola.
Energy efficiency and environmental protection
Every home in the MA Dotze property development will have higher-quality thermal insulation than the Technical Building Code (CTE in Spanish) requires and at least type C energy efficiency certification.
MA Living's commitment to environmental preservation and energy efficiency has led us to avoid petroleum-based fossil fuels. Wherever possible, we use sustainable materials and products in the construction, maintenance and operation of our homes.
Frequently asked questions
The price includes a fully equipped kitchen, fitted wardrobes, swimming pool, electric car charging pre-installation, and photovoltaic panel pre-installation.
Before the commencement of the works, you can select from several customisation options, including:
- For €19.360 (+10% VAT): access to the roof from the courtyard on the first floor via a staircase with water and electricity supply and non-slip porcelain flooring.
- For €7.700 (+10% VAT): installation of 3,240 W photovoltaic panels.
- For €6.900 (+10% VAT): installation of lithium batteries for electricity storage.
- For € 2.750 (+ 10% VAT): installation of an electric vehicle charger.
The steps for purchasing a home are as follows: When signing the sales contract, 10% of the total amount is due. Furthermore, the buyer must pay 10% + VAT for 18 months in three instalments, as follows:
- 4% upon completion of 40% of the building,
- 3% upon completion of 70% of the building, and
- 3% upon completion of 100% of the building.
The remaining 80% is due upon delivery of the property and signature of the title deed before a notary.